1. Calling my Mom via Skype to say happy birthday to her (today's her birthday). I got to talk to Dad a bit, as well. I'm HAPPY to know that they're all healthy and well. ;-D Everything's ready for next Saturday! ;-D
2. Getting a hug from my mother-in-law and she wished me a happy birthday again. She also gave me a pot of flowers (cactus). I'll upload the photos tomorrow.
3. Eating my birthday cake. VERY delicious! Mother-in-law bought one for me he he he...it was strawberry-cream cake. YUMMY!!!!!!
4. Enjoying beautiful nature again and I saw lots of reindeer on some fields HO HO HO HO HO HO HO...Plus when I got back from the frozen lake (I went there to take pics), I was welcomed by jolly birds singing so wonderfully. Today there were SO MANY of them so that their song was SO vivid!!! Free nature entertainment. What can be better than that, eh?
5. Hubby was planning to take the tougher burger buns and he left the softer ones for me HUE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE...;-D However, I mistakenly put some ketchup on his bun instead of mine, but I TRULY appreciate his heart. Bless him!!!!!!
6. Being able to force myself to practice some more Finnish with my mother-in-law he he he he...
7. Being able to beat my hubby during our card game HUA HA HA HA HA...He's been beating me and my mother-in-law over and over again and today I told him that I wanted to play cards so that I could beat him. Then my mother-in-law suggested playing cards and I got lucky all the time HUE HE HE HE HE HE...YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! ;-D