Monday, December 03, 2007

Linky Linky Tag

Crystal just tagged me to do this. I think it's very easy, so let me just get to business he he he...

The rule:
When you get tagged, you have to add your name next to the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.


Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
Chinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo
Babyshern
HiPnCooLMoMMa
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Hobbies and Such
moms.....check nyo
Choc Mint Girl
Amel's Realm
My Thoughts
Rusin Roundup
Juliana's Site
Max
Rooms of My Heart
Mariuca
A Great Pleasure
MondayMorningPower
LadyJava's Lounge
Colin aka Cotojo
Comedy Plus
A Nice Place in the Sun
Sarge Charlie
Baba Doodlius


I'm tagging:


Max

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Amelia, my main Girl!!! :-D

    I heard your call, and I came to tell you two things: thanks and no, I don't mind at all :)!

    I hope you're well :).

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max: HE HE HE...THANKS for your kind words "my main girl" HO HO HO HO...;-D Glad you didn't mind this. ;-D

    ReplyDelete